My New Office Space

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 by
It is going to be a month now, since I joined Wordist. I wanted to share with you my super fine office space with my friends where I will be getting my creative thoughts flowing out and doing things you might like to read.

Wordist Office
Ha… Ha… Here I am in 1st picture followed by our dear Matt (senior content writer) and our best process lead Harry supervising these creative peeps of Wordist.

I will say Wordist is really a great place for creative peeps like us to work in.

My colleagues
Wall-E on left corner, seriously working on some graphical treatment of photos, thank you dear for the quick photo collage you designed for this post. Harry in his work place and the third one starts with our big boss Libin (BD Executive) acts like working hard… :) followed by Vedha (production artist) a pillar of support and great organizer along with Wall-E next to her. 

Creative Peeps
Photo of our creative team starts with our Spiderman Kik, and Roovy who comments rarely but definitely to the point, and my best friend the chubby Sara..!

Web Designer
Lance (web designer) from two different angles, I am sorry dear for your portrait is not here, as I don’t want to make my readers heart to skip a beat.

There are still more people to be introduced in my next post… Stay tuned…!

We have got so much freedom to implement our new experiments and to bring a whole new thing for the world to see.

1 comment: