A Way to Love History

Friday, November 28, 2014 by
I hate history. I am a person who thinks of ways to get average, sometimes I got below average too, and that’s a different story…! I guess most of you who clicked this title link might be a history-hating student. Guess what, I promise you that you will surely love this history. We at Wordist came up with an idea of posting a trivia about Chennai’s history along with some good ol’ photos. I fell in love with this history which I thought would never happen. I am quite enjoying the new found love with the amazingly narrated history and photographs.

This is one of those creative histories which I loved… look at the old photo of Ice House how different it is from the present one.
     
This is another historic post of Rajaji Salai and the Present photographs of it. Time has made drastic changes.

There are many such histories of Chennai on Wordist’s Facebook page, it is posted on a daily basis. Here I have picked only two for this blog post and for everything else you need to login your FB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment